Competition Time!

As a thank you to my lovely readers I have a competition running on my Facebook Page to win one of my beautiful vintage velvet cushion covers.


The cover is 40cm square and has an envelope opening in the back. The button will differ slightly from the one in the picture.

To win this cushion cover visit my Facebook page, become a fan, then enter via the competitions tab up the top under the cover photo. You'll need to be viewing Facebook from an Internet browser such as Google Chrome or Internet Explorer rather than via a Facebook app on an iPhone or iPad.

The winner will be drawn on 18 July 2012.

While you're there check out my new store featuring some cushions made from vintage kimono fabrics that I picked up while I was in New Zealand.

Good luck and please share with your friends :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, I love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...