Bibs for Baby


I've been busy in the workroom over the last couple of days making baby bib patterns and going through my vintage fabrics. When my own babies were small they didn't have bibs like these. They had pretty cheap and nasty ones. And now that I have this lovely soft little stack of baby bibs next to me, oh, I really wish I had made them bibs like these.

These bibs are recrafted from tablecloths, pillow slips, cushion covers, and remnants of fabric. It's my favourite way to sew. You can turn just about anything into a baby bib I've discovered. They're lovely and quick to work up too which is always nice.

The first series of bibs have a simple cotton tie around the neck but I'm already working on patterns for either a velcro or dome fastening. The next series will also incorporate some vintage terry towelling on the backs for extra absorption.




If you'd like to purchase one of my vintage baby bibs go to my Facebook page born again creations and visit the store photo album. Non Facebook members can order by emailing me on mybornagaincreations@gmail.com.

For instructions on how to make a baby bib yourself see my Vintage Baby Bib post.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. In my opinion baby bibs are very essential because little ones are very messy and they require much attention at the time of feeding so bibs plays an important role in keeping them clean.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...