Vintage Trophy Coat Rack

This is one of those projects that I really wish I thought of myself, but sadly I can't claim the credit for this one. It's such a simple, cool idea though that I had to share it with you all.

This vintage trophy coat rack is the idea of Kate Pruitt of Design Sponge.  We're not a family with loads of trophies (yet!) but I know of lots of parents who have an abundance of kids sporting trophies and nowhere to put them. Instead of keeping them on a shelf why not make a feature of them and put them where everyone will admire them daily.




For easy, step by step instructions on how to make this great coat rack see the tutorial here at DESIGN SPONGE.

I'll definitely be adding vintage trophies to my list of things to look for next time I'm doing a round of the thrift stores.

2 comments:

  1. Omg WHAT? That is the coolest thing I've ever seen. I am so doing this asap :)

    Thank you for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it's so cool isn't it. Sadly I don't have a stash of trophies so I'll be scouting thrift stores for them. If you make one I'd love to see, you can email me on the "Show Me" page on the blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...